UK DELIVERY OPTIONS - EXCLUDING TEAM KITS
We offer the following delivery options:
- Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £70
- Standard Delivery £3.95 - 2 to 3 Working Days from day of shipping
- Next Day Delivery £9.95 - Next working day for orders placed by 1pm on the previous working day. (This service is not available to the Channel Islands)
If you order before 1pm on a Friday for Next Day delivery it will be delivered on the following Monday.
Your order will be shipped via our standard postal provider – Royal Mail 48 Tracked.
Next Day Delivery will be sent by DPD.
Delivery to remote areas of the UK such as the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands and Islands are subject to a longer delivery rule as standard, please allow time for delivery in remote areas of the United Kingdom.
Next day courier deliveries will require a signature for your order on delivery.
TEAM KIT DELIVERY OPTIONS
Please allow a 2-week development period for Bespoke Polo Team Kit orders before shipping.
- Standard Delivery £3.95 - 2 to 3 working days from day of shipping
- Next Day Delivery £9.95 - Next working day from day of shipping
All team kit orders are shipped with DHL from Antalya, Turkey.
EUROPE AND REST OF WORLD DELIVERY OPTIONS
All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Airsure:
Standard delivery times
Europe – 3 – 5 working days
Rest of the world – 5 – 7 working days
Delivery will be calculated at the checkout on weight
*There is no tracking option with Royal Mail Airsure
We want you to be happy with the products you receive and our contract with you therefore entitles you to return goods on the conditions set out below. Nothing in those conditions affects or detracts from your statutory rights. If you wish to return a product:
- In order to return or exchange any items purchased, the returned product must be accompanied by our Returns Form and Returns Policy available on request by sending an email to: email@example.com and you must state on the returns form the items you are returning, the reasons you are returning them and the remedy you would prefer (refund or replacement) in each case.
- We must receive it back within 14 days of the date on which you received it
- If the reason for the return is that the product does not fit you, or you don’t like it, it must arrive back with us unused, unwashed and in the same condition as it was in when you received it.
- If the reason for the return is that the product is faulty, you must state the nature of the fault on the Returns Form. The fault must not be the result of using the product for purposes for which it was not intended.
- When you request a refund for returned products, we will also refund any delivery charges which you paid for the order, unless under exceptional circumstances.
- When you request a replacement for returned products, we will always pay the shipping costs of sending the replacement if the first product was faulty or incorrectly sent by us. If the reason for the return was that you did not like the first product or it did not fit, we reserve the right to ask you to pay the shipping costs of sending the replacement and, if you decline to do so, we reserve the right to refund you for the first purchase instead of sending a replacement.
- We aim to process returns within 2 working days of their arrival with us, to pay refunds within 7 days and to send out replacements within 7 days. On receipt of your return, we will email you to confirm that we have received it and to confirm what action we are taking.
- Any questions about returns should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org