DESIGN YOUR DREAM
TEAM KIT COMPETITION
It’s time to get creative!
We have a challenge for you… we want you to have a go at creating your dream team kit!
What do we mean by this? Well, we want you to put pens and pencils to paper and design what your ultimate team shirt would look like.
Would it pay homage to your favourite football team’s shirt? Would it look like the outfit of a super hero? Or would it be a combination of your favourite things all bundled into one? It’s entirely up to you!
Our competition is open to people of all ages and we’ve got separate prizes for two age groups.
Entrants aged 15 and under – One lucky winner will receive a physical, printed version of their designed shirt. The winner will be chosen by one of our Brand Ambassadors.
Entrants aged 16+ – One lucky winner will receive a £100 giftcard for our website. A shortlist of four finalists will be chosen by one of our Brand Ambassadors, before a public vote is held on our @hurlingham_onfield Instagram to determine the winner.
HOW TO ENTER
The most important thing with our competition is that a photo, scan or screenshot of your entry must be sent to @hurlingham_onfield on Instagram as a Direct Message. This is the only way that we can accept submissions. You have until 28th May 2020 to submit your dream team kit.
How you design your team kit is entirely up to you though:
Colouring in our template – We’ve created a template which can be download as a PDF or as a JPEG by clicking the highlighted blue text. You can then decide whether you want to print this out and colour it in, or download it to your laptop / tablet and colour it in via that device (using a program such as Paint).
Via Instagram Stories – Once you’ve saved the JPEG of our template to your phone or tablet:
1. Open Instagram
2. Click the blue plus symbol next to ‘Your story’
3. Tap the image in the bottom left corner to access your photos
4. Locate the image of the template and tap this
5. Tap the squiggly line icon in the top right corner, this will allow you to colour in the template
6. When you’re finished, click done in the top right corner
7. Click the ‘Send to’ button in the bottom right corner
8. Search for hurlingham_onfield
9. Click the blue send button and you’re all done!
Go free hand – If you want to draw your dream team kit being worn by a Polo player on a horse, or simply want to draw your own shirt template, that’s fine!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· The promoter is: King of Games Ltd (operating under the name of Hurlingham Polo)
· The competitions are open to everyone – except for employees of King of Games Ltd, Hurlingham Polo, the Hurlingham Polo Association, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter these competitions.
· By entering these competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· There are two competitions for two age groups:
o Entrants aged 15 or under: A physical shirt featuring their printed design
o Entrants aged 16 or over: A £100 giftcard for Hurlingham Polo
· Route to entry is via: https://www.instagram.com/hurlingham_onfield/
· To enter this competition, a photo, screenshot or scan of a coloured in team kit template (or drawing of a team kit) must be sent to @hurlingham_onfield as a Direct Message on Instagram.
· The competition closes on 31st May 2020, at which point the two winners will be announced.
· The last date for entering the competition will be on Thursday 28th May 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted
· Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person for the same competition will be disqualified.
· The winner of our Under 15’s tournament will be decided by one of Hurlingham Polo’s Brand Ambassadors.
· For our 16+ competition, a shortlist of four designs will be chosen by a Hurlingham Polo Brand Ambassador – the winner will then be decided by a public vote on the @hurlingham_uk Instagram account. Voting will take place on the account’s ‘story’ section between 30th – 31st May 2020.
· The winners will be notified via Instagram – in the comments section of any relevant posts and with a Direct Message.
· If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
· The promoter will notify the winners when and how the prizes will be delivered.
· The promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
· The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· The prizes will be as stated above on and no alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competitions if circumstances arise outside of their control.