RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We want you to be happy with the products you receive and our contract with you therefore entitles you to return goods on the conditions set out below. Nothing in those conditions affects or detracts from your statutory rights. If you wish to return a product:
- In order to return or exchange any items purchased, the returned product must be accompanied by our Returns Form and Returns Policy available on request by sending an email to: email@example.com and you must state on the returns form the items you are returning, the reasons you are returning them and the remedy you would prefer (refund or replacement) in each case.
- We must receive it back within 14 days of the date on which you received it
- If the reason for the return is that the product does not fit you, or you don’t like it, it must arrive back with us unused, unwashed and in the same condition as it was in when you received it.
- If the reason for the return is that the product is faulty, you must state the nature of the fault on the Returns Form. The fault must not be the result of using the product for purposes for which it was not intended.
- When you request a replacement for returned products, we may pay the shipping costs of sending the replacement if the first product was faulty or incorrectly sent by us. If the reason for the return was that you did not like the first product or it did not fit, we reserve the right to ask you to pay the shipping costs of sending the replacement and, if you decline to do so, we reserve the right to refund you for the first purchase instead of sending a replacement.
- We aim to process returns within 2 working days of their arrival with us, to pay refunds within 7 days and to send out replacements within 7 days. On receipt of your return, we will email you to confirm that we have received it and to confirm what action we are taking.
Bespoke Team Kit Orders:
Bespoke Team Kit orders are unable to qualify for a full refund unless the following applies:
– The Bespoke Team Kit has been printed faulty (a noticeable difference to the final customer sign off)
– The Bespoke Team Kit order has been cancelled (this does not apply if the shirts have reached the printing stage of development)
– The Bespoke Team Kit order has been lost/damaged in shipping
Any questions about returns should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org