Terms and Conditions (UK)
These terms and conditions apply to European online gift certificates (“Online Gift Cards”) which can be purchased and redeemed on HurlinghamPolo1875.com.
Your use of the Online Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and keep a copy for your records. The Online Gift Card is not a credit, debit or charge card, and cannot be used for commercial purposes including in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities.
Receiving an Online Gift Card
We will issue you an Online Gift Card when you return a good that a third party has purchased for you as a gift from HurlinghamPolo1875.com. The value of the Online Gift Card will be equal to the value of the goods you have returned.
Purchasing an Online Gift Card
• Online Gift Cards can only be purchased on HurlinghamPolo1875.com
• Online Gift Cards can be purchased in the amounts specified. These amounts may be revised from time to time.
• You can purchase Online Gift Cards using any credit or debit card that is accepted by the Participating Website. Customer Service will be happy to provide you with further details.
• Online Gift Cards cannot be purchased using discounts or other promotions or offers.
Redeeming an Online Gift Card
• Redeeming an Online Gift Card is easy. The Online Gift Card may be used in full or part payment for goods purchased on HurlinghamPolo1875.com.
• The Online Gift Card can be used to purchase goods at a higher price than the amount of the card provided that the difference is paid by you in accordance with the Terms of Sale of HurlinghamPolo1875.com. The use of multiple Online Gift Cards for a single purchase is not accepted. Cash change will not be given for purchases made using the Online Gift Card. The unused balance on the Online Gift Card can be used to make further purchases from HurlinghamPolo1875.com.
• The Online Gift Card may be used by the original recipient or anyone to whom the original recipient has given the Online Gift Card as a gift for their personal use. Resale of Online Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
• Online Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or for credit or other gift cards.
• If you are returning a good purchased with your Online Gift Card, the value of the goods will only be credited back to your Online Gift Card.
• The PIN is located in the email accompanying your Online Gift Card.
Check the balance and the expiry date
To check the balance and the expiry date of your Online Gift Card please click here. You will need your Online Gift Card number and the security code issued to you with your Online Gift Card. For any further queries, please contact our Customer Services.
The Online Gift Card will automatically expire 24 months from the date it was issued or its last use (for a purchase or to make a top up). Please note that any balance remaining upon expiry will be cancelled and unused amounts will not be refunded unless required by applicable law.
If your Online Gift Card is lost or stolen
Please take care of your Online Gift Card and treat it like cash. Hurlingham Polo does not replace any lost or stolen Online Gift Card and accepts no liability for lost or stolen cards or for any purchases made with a lost or stolen Online Gift Card.
If you have any questions or comments about our Online Gift Cards please contact our Customer Service.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any failure or delay by us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these terms and conditions will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
Online Gift Cards are issued by Hurlingham Polo 1875, 2 Hardman Boulevard, Manchester, M3 3AQ.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.